Blackmilk Clothing Pintrest 18.08.2015 Review | ThatPaleGirl

So since blackmilk have been doing the weekly pintrest releases my bank balance goes down a lot faster than I planned! I’m glad to say after I accidentally brought something last week I do not want to own anything immediately from what I see from this weeks pintrest! I am glad ! I do however feel sorry for the girls who like these as we have a lot of limited and 24 hour pieces which is rather cruel of BM! BAD BM!!

here is the original Pintrest board : blackmilkpins-18.08.2015

Starlight Reversible Crop - LIMITED (WW $50AUD / US $45USD) or in £23.61
Starlight Cheerleader Skirt - LIMITED (WW $70AUD / US $56USD) or in £33.06




For both of these I find that the material looks like it will be sheer more the crop than the skirt of course. They also have chosen a great name for the fabric starlight is a beautiful name well done BM *claps

We Dare You Bodysuit - LIMITED (WW $99AUD / US $80USD) or in £46.75


Although I do love the front I absolutely hate the ties at the back as its so impractical and will be rather annoying. For me they would be anyways! It would look beautiful paired with the pvc skater skirt.

Velvet Mulled Wine High Waisted Leggings - LIMITED (WW $60AUD / US $48USD) or in £28.33


Where can you go wrong with these leggings! The colour, the feel of velvet, the colour ! must I continue ?

Gamer Pink Slouchy - LIMITED (WW $150AUD / US $120USD) or in £70.84


I do like the gamer print I am not too keen on the BRIGHT PINK in your face kinda look. well I guess I personally am more subtle with my looks of black and umm black. I am glad that they are doing a slouchy and I look forward to the blue one BM!

Fairy Book Play Dress (WW 24HR $85AUD / US - LIMITED $68USD) or in £40.14


Although this print is busy I really love the design and the subtle watercolour’s on the design, Im not sure outright on if this print would suit my style or body shape. So sadly I wouldnt be purchasing it and waiting for all the selfies on instagram to arrive.

Take the Bait HWMF Leggings (WW 24HR $75AUD / US - LIMITED $60USD) or in £35.42



These to me are far too busy, cute but theres so much going on your not sure on where to look. I think they would have been better as shorties as with the legs you seem to be lost in a confused dazed moment.

Psychedelic Science Skater Skirt (WW 24HR $50AUD / US - LIMITED $45USD) or in £23.61



This looks like sugar under a microscope! This is amazing ! very extreme for my style and not something I would wear but I love the colours on it and I can see it becoming a very interesting piece. 

Between Two Thorns Shooter - LIMITED (WW $80AUD / US $64USD) or in £37.78



Now I dont own a shooter just of yet, but I do really like this one. one thing I like is that its dark but yet still girly by adding the flowers too it. which is a nice touch, I would possibly buy this after seeing instagram photos or the video Bm do showing off how the product moves before purchasing this. 

Brer Rabbit Night Shorties (WW 24HR $50AUD / US - LIMITED $45USD) or in £23.61



I FREEKING LOVE THE PRINT and they must must be producing a set of leggings for this or I will be one unhappy sharkie! But on their pintrest they have said 


Tartan Rainbow Toasties - 24HR (WW ONLY $80AUD) or in £37.78



I am loving the tartan print at the moment and it docent stop at these. With their rainbow coloured tartan toasies to keep you looking colourful and warm. All I am doing is thinking these are perfect for chloe!

If you like any of these Blackmilk will be releasing them on 18.08.2015 at 9am AEST or midnight for us UK sharkies !

Thank you for reading follow me on: 



*all photos in this post belong to Blackmilk Clothing


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.