I Am Fucking Weird | DiffCollab | ThatPaleGirl

I have recently come across this small but brilliant idea for a youtube collaboration. Its a world wide collaboration through posting your own video in response to the video on the channel! 
Hold up I will get the video to better explain it!


I found this through forums on YTtalk and thought it would be something I would enjoy getting involved in ... So I did :3

I am planning on doing some of the older video prompts but for now I completed the what makes you weird video which you can find here!


After making some extremely nerve wrecking video in the park as I choose a nice day (what a dick!) and so many people were walking around ugh! people man! I finally had a window of 5 mins and made this !


For my Youtube Channel I plan to create some more Diffcollab video's as I enjoyed failing a few times at making this one. SCORE! 
I plan on making a cheeky video about BM so watch out for that if your interested !

Thank you for reading follow me on: 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.