Blackmilk 1 Million Instagram Followers Release

Blackmilk Clothing 1 Million Release 

Those who know me, will know I love blackmilk Clothing. I am also coming up to my two year anniversary in February too, Very exciting news ! So I will be hopefully buying a new 19th and possibly 20th item of my collection !
If you interested in what I own Blackmilk Collection ThatPaleGirl I am also excited for the Valentines Day Release which I will also be blogging about too ! Blackmilk Valentines Day Pinterest 2015

Recently before Instagram removed all the ghost followers Blackmilk Clothing finally got up to 1 Million followers and they decided to release after doing a poll on their Facebook, some of their old items and re-vamped and updated them with new brighter colours and they have changed the waistband from the waistband of death to something more comfortable. Below is what they will be releasing, In the photo below you can compare the 1.0 against the 2.0 leggings, as you can see the print is more clearer, more brighter and much more crisp !

Blackmilk 1 Million thatpalegirl

From left to right : Zombie Invisible Leggings 1.0, Zombie Invisible Leggings 2.0, Starry Night 1.0, LeggingsStarry Night 2.0 Leggings, Plum Bath 1.0 Leggings, Plum Bath 2.0 Leggings

They are also releasing a few other beautiful pieces as well
Haunted House 2.0 thatpalegirl
Haunted House 2.0

Plum Bath 2.0 Vs Zombie Nation Inside Out Skater Skirt thatpalegirl
Plum Bath 2.0 Vs Zombie Nation Inside Out Skater Skirt

Starry Night 2.0 Touchdown thatpalegirl
Starry Night 2.0 Touchdown

They are only available on the World Wide website Blackmilk Clothing !! 
**ITS ONLY 48 HOURS SO BE QUICK !!**


*All photos unless stated belong to Blackmilk Clothing*

Thank you for reading follow me on: 

1 comment:

  1. ıllıllı [ NOW ON SALE ] ıllıllı
    FROM THE INTERNETS #1 PROVIDER!

    GET 1,000 YOUTUBE VIEWS / LIKES FOR ONLY $2.99
    VISIT THE WEBSITE BY CLICKING HERE

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.