Insta week #5 iPhone 6 | That Pale Girl

This weeks been busy and absolutely mental as I have been working like mad doing overtime which made me feel sick too, sadly as i worked probably more than i should of also sam has been ill to and probably gave me something ... Curse you Samuel.

But big news ...

I GOT A NEW PHONE ...

I was a big cheeky and decided to grab myself a treat for all the hard work i had been doing, also my previous phone was not working so i decided enough was enough and brought the iPhone 6, So i have been busy setting that up and playing around with that, turns out its a lot more fun than i though as i had the old old iPhone 4 aww RIP that phone though ... finally!

So wait for all the new selfies and shots ill be taking with this :D




lush that pale girl
My mum brought me some yummy smelling lush <3

I got some blackmilk lava legs in the post :)

Thank you for reading follow me on: 

2 comments:

  1. My boyfriend got the iPhone 6 for Christmas, it's soo nice isn't it! The camera is awesome too. Hope you feel better soon!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The iPhone 6 is amazing aha it's so much bigger compared to my piddley iPhone 4, my boyfriend still had the 4 and i used it yesterday and realised the difference. The camera is so much better too especially for selfies aha and thank you very much i got some multi-vitamins so lets hope they do the trick !

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.