Insta Week #3

As many of you know this week has been crazy with Christmas and Boxing day falling within the same week, So in the running up to christmas i have been busy as fuck with my retail job doing overtime and my normal hours, but all the extra monies , iv also sorted my holiday hours out now too so i get wonderful lie-ins rather than going in at 5am aha what a joke !! (yay unsociable hours)

I had a wonderful Christmas with my boyfriend and family friends and then with my parents on boxing day, I got my insurance and MOT for my car for christmas so i haven't got much to post about regarding christmas gift hauls, but i buy some blackmilk in their sale just before christmas which I received a few days before the big day so i will do a haul/outfit of the day posts with them and my AMAZING CHRISTMAS jumper, which I sadly received on boxing day so i have been wearing it as much as possible around the house too work and out and about when and if i can and i only got it a few days ago... i will probably wear it during the spring too knowing me, screw seasonal clothing! 

So here is my instagram this week its not got as much posts as i would like but i have been putting the phone down and spending time with family instead which is probably better XD and having a happy new years with the boyfriend 



Midnight blue hair 

Me and Samuel waiting for christmas 

Amazing christmas jumper 

Happy new years !!

That Pale Girl

Thank you for reading follow me on: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.