From Whom Inspire Me | ThatPaleGirl | Helon Anderson | Zoe London | NinkComPoop | Livingdeadgirll

This is an appreciation post really not going to lie aha 


Back when I went to download festival on the 13-15th June 2014 one of my favourite youtuber’s was doing a meet and greet at one of the lounges on the download site, I got to meet two Inspirational and gorgeous women. 

Me, Melon, Zoe 

I went to go meet Melonlady now known as Melon or Helen anderson. I had been watching Melon for around 3 years now, which is unbelievable as some youtubers you can get easily bored of them and lose interest. I still remember watching her first day in the life video, following her around. Now personally I think melon has matured and grown up alongside her youtube channel. She also skyrocketed up within the last year with help from her blog, youtube and PR and featuring in other famous bloggers and youtubers blogs and vlogs as well. 

I have a similar style to melon as I enjoy coloured hair, tattoos, piercings and the alternative style, but I also enjoy fashion as well especially visiting all the high street fashion shops on Oxford Street but also the markets in Camden Town. The reason I think i can relate to Melon so much is because she is a curvy lady and she takes pride in her appearance, eats healthily, exercises and looks after herself. Which is a great role model for teenagers and young girls these days.

Melon | Helon Anderson 



The other wonderful lady I meet was miss Zoe London, previously before download I will admit I knew about her, liked her style and all but never followed her on social media etc.. When I meet her she was the kindest lady ever a lot taller than expected though. I now read her blog daily, enjoying her videos daily. Her style is different to melon and I think its more mature, which I think I also need to balance out everything.  My style is also similar to zoe with the colourful hair to the way she dresses. If you haven’t checked her out I highly recommend that you do !

Zoe London 


Ninkcompoop is also another inspiration to me as I can relate to Ellie with age, Melon and Zoe are great but they are also much older than me so have more experiences. 
I love that she’s random and colourful, she is also very relatable as she likes little quirky things. Her videos are random , her family are very involved in the vlogs too which is wonderful as most people are camera shy. Also I can relate to her well as i have colourful hair and I used to have braces. Not that thats important. I enjoy watching her and checking out her daily life.

Nickcompoop | Ellie


A new edition to my inspiration list is Livingdeadgirll or Cori. She is a stunning punk lady who has a fabulous sense of style and creativity. She creates her own unique outfits and clothing items, which she now sells. She films herself explaining and showing viewers how to create such awesome clothing. She also is a lover of Blackmilk clothing which is pretty rad in my books as I love blackmail myself! Her hair colour changes daily but is always on point and looking beautiful too. She also includes her really Awesome looking boyfriend in her videos who has an amazing studded leather jacket ! That I am absolutely jealous of aha ! 

Livingdeadgirll | Cori


All of these Bloggers and Youtubers are worth checking out! I hope they inspire you as they inspire me 


Thank you for reading follow me on: 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.