Modification | That Pale Girl

Stretching lobes

As you can probably tell I an alternative woman ... So it would come to no surprise to many of you that I have stretched ears. I have been stretching my ears ever since I got them done, the left side I did myself at home and the right my friend Megan did it during school ( please don't do it at home go to a professional piercer and especially one that use's needles) I got my second hole on my earlobes done with a gun and fuck me they hurt !!  It was all sore and red from all the blood rushing to the piercing. (Biggest mistake ever I hate guns ) 

In the Beginning ...
I originally started stretching my ear with a tongue bar (yeah don't ask) and I went from there using a 3 mm taper. Pain wise until i got up to 8 mm it didn't really hurt, which it shouldn't! I usually stretch mine just after coming out the shower as your lobes are more stretchier then. from 4 mm - 8 mm I dead stretched (which is pretty much shoving the tunnel in your ear really) Probably not the best idea but i was young and didn't know better … So from 0g onwards I used a taper. Well, until 12 mm or 1/2 inches where I Very Stupidly I decided that I would silicone stretch, My ears got incredibly sore and the silicone got stuck to my healing lobe that when i took them out it brought the skin with it plus a hell of a lot of blood. In the end I had to cut them out in the end as it hurt so bad, The worst pain I have ever experienced (Don't ever try it , just don't !) 


So Finally 
So after taking my badly sore ears and healing them back (i.e. letting them shrink) I finally got back up to 12 mm or 1/2 inches, Now using tapers i stretched my way SLOWLY may I add up to 16 mm or 5/8 inches which is where I am now, well kind of ... I am now taping my ears up to 20 mm as i brought some beautiful Coconut and Ebony wood (which you will undoubtedly see later on this year when i finally reach my new goal.

Help for sizes for those who do not know *I do not own this photo*


I will also do a How to post later this week and a follow-up as to how my ear is doing with this new process. I also really badly Want to write a post on my modifications, such as my piercings past, present and future alongside tattoos as well. So watch this space as it will be appearing soon !



| My ear with bondage tape around the plug |

Thank you for reading follow me on: 




2 comments:

  1. It's so nice to see more alternative bloggers talking about what makes them tick! love this post!

    24 Hours From Home - Travel, Adventures and Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo go alternative bloggers ! aha and thank you , i hope to write more post similar to this in the future :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.