Three Things Thursday | ThatPaleGirl

Three Things Thursday is a post about three things that have made you smile and happy during the week ... even how small or big and you post every Thursday, which is the new Friday. This week has been very busy and very hectic but also a wonderful time of year!

Of course I'm talking about Christmas and Boxing day, When spending time with friends and family is important. I'm sure many people have gone on about family values over presents and gifts, which is absolutely true. So here are my three things that have made me smile this week !

I have recently been allowed to dye my hair colourful by my work and considering i work in a retail store, it is an amazing step towards the future for alternative people in the work place who enjoy coloured hair, piercings and tattoos. So on Christmas eve at around 2.30 am I started dying my hair blue. Midnight blue to be precise by Directions, I trust the brand La Riche as I have used them many times before they come in a 88ml tub which is enough to cover just below shoulder length of hair and they come in a variety of colours as well, which iv been through aha! I wish i was joking.

My Second thing that made me smile is that for Christmas (but well really boxing day) as that is when I had my Christmas with my parents. I will skip back a while to when me and my dad went shopping *insert magical flashback* Me and my dad were shopping around Debenhams for my boyfriend, looking for a new shirt or something he would like , i find this Christmas jumper which was ombre black to grey with seasonal print all over , which i fell in love with, even when i went back with friends, i still really liked it but the price was too much for me, so i was ever so grateful to receive it and finally open a present, I also got a GOLD package from Blackmilk which i had been waiting forever to receive. I was over the moon to finally get to wear after lusting after other people for ages.

The Third thing that has made me smile is that I got to spend my Christmas with my boyfriend Samuel and also my second family Cazzy, Chris, Beanie and Rosie and of course Tiger. The tree looked absolutely amazing, with the tinsel and baubles, I also got some Beauty baubles too! Which stood out against the fairy lights. I was also pretty happy that i got to surprise Sam with a new Xbox one, he didn't suspect a thing either, his face was a right picture!

Better prepare for next year now !

Blue hair and Christmas | photo from instagram | ThatpaleGirl



Thank you for reading follow me on: 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.