Something Special | ThatPaleGirl

I If you are a woman you would know my problems. If you are a busty woman you will know my pain!

I have boobs and with boobs you need a bra! Unfortunately my bras have all decided they don't even want to work. Giving up doing their job as being boulder holders ! 

Ann summers have a massive sale going on at the moment with another 10% off that as well ( Go grab some bolder holders while you can ) 
From this my I have brought myself some new amazing underwear online. I received it today and unfortunately it was too small (top) and too big ( bottom). Lucky for me I have a Ann summers shop in town , so I popped by and they were able to grab me the correct sizes!


Thatpalegirl


Without flash

Thatpalegirl

With flash 

Super happy shopping day today ! 



Thank you for reading follow me on: 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.