OOTD - Primark, Topshop | ThatPaleGirl

OOTD | ThatpaleGirlA while back I went to meet my parents and my dad wasn't exactly happy with what I was wearing... Granted it was a lazy Sunday! Plus we were only shopping in Wycombe. So I wore my lay around leggings that I had worn down. 

He insists on buying me a new pair of jeans ( WIN! ) Topshop have a sale on (psst if you didn't know) and I was just browsing around and found some Joni jeans. Iv personally have never owned them but I have been recommended them before and they are high waisted so its always a plus ! So i ended up with a bargain and new jeans !


OOTD | ThatpaleGirl

OOTD | ThatpaleGirl

OOTD | ThatpaleGirl


Jeans - Topshop
Top - Primark
Jumper - Primark 
Necklace - Claires Accessoires 


Thank you for reading follow me on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.