Photoshoot Mayhem ! | That Pale Girl | Ruth Taylor Photography

As many people may or may not know I am a model. Part time and when I like to but none the less a alternative model.  My Modelling Page for anyone who is interested in that. But this is not why we are here.  In my spare time I am also a photographer these can also be found on my page but my most recent photos have been with a friend of mine. 

Meet Nikki

Thatpalegirl
Nikki ^^

Together myself and Nikki created a fashion photoset for you all !

Thatpalegirl

Thatpalegirl


Thatpalegirl

Thatpalegirl


Thatpalegirl


Thatpalegirl


I hope you enjoyed this kind of post please leave a comment on if you enjoyed this post and want to see more of who I work and collaborate with as a photographer and a model 

Thank you for reading follow me on :





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.