A little update

Recently I have been down over some personal things and its been bringing me down to the point where i didn’t really want to leave my bed or really my bedroom, i kinda was hibernating for Christmas. 
I have been out a few times to see friends and it helped , it really helped as i forgot about all my problems for a short amount of time … until I got home.
It never ever easy when looking for a job either, iv been wanting to get full time work at my current job or looking for new employment, my best mate Kayleigh got a brand spanking new job and I’m so proud of her :3 she really deserves it after all the hell she’s been through so fingers crossed its going to be a bright year for her ;) and free cakes and pastries for me *hint hint if you are reading this :P
On another note Toms always out in London mostly Soho , he’s living the expensive life. God damn i wish all three of us were … one day we shall be living the London life pahaha ( I say this but i would live on the outskirts with all the fields and trees and green grass) 

left to right: Me, Tom, Kayleigh 

I also really wanted to go to Winter Wonderland in London Hyde park (unfortunately to my previous dilemma i haven’t got much money this month so its all going on bills and petrol, this is an adult life well kinda ) I’m still hoping to go just in Jan but i get paid late December so fingers crossed for me. 

Today i went back to work after a while and its beginning to look up, I’m allowed to move departments pending a 12 week trial on my attendance and hopefully with that allowed to get a more full time contract which will be amazing. i have worked for a few companies before and i have not felt as cared for a looked after than i do at this store, i had people being worried about where i was, it felt kinda nice for once as previous job iv had problems and they haven’t bothered to even help, they just toss you aside like your nothing. Despite not liking what times I do mostly, the jobs alright its easy, but the people you work with help ALOT throughout your shift and the dodgy music played over the speakers is a bonus! 

I also finally get to dye my hair blue and keep it , which makes me feel much happier about myself and my appearance, so i can be who i am inside and outside work. Finally things are looking up !


I will be back to my blue self in no time!


Thank you for reading 


That Pale Girl Ruth :3






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.