Amethyst Day Dream


A while back I brought this beautiful handmade necklace from Tiny Treeline and I wanted to share with you this brand as many months later it is by far my most favourite and definitely most precious necklace I own. 

All her jewellery is really one of a kind and unique and no piece is the same, she has many different precious stones such as Quartz, Amethyst, Geode, Lapis and many, many more. She also uses gold chains which makes the jewellery even more precious and beautiful as it now sparkles that extra bit more in the sunlight.

I also really liked the packaging it came on , its like a old style tag for your post. Personally i think it's a brilliant idea and it complements the jewellery really well too.


This is my Very own tine treeline necklace made with Amethyst and with a 18k gold chain.


All images blow belong to Tiny Treeline
Links Down Below !









(Each piece of jewellery varies in the amount of gold used in the product ).

http://instagram.com/tiny_treeline/

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/tinytreeline

Thank you for reading 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.