Insta week #2 | Blackmilk














This week has been a bit nutty and i have been working all week as it's the run up to christmas 
I also went to go see the hobbit the battle of five armies and anyone who knows me will tell you i am a huge Lord of the rings fan and it was an amazing film,  I am also dying my hair blue soon (i will keep you updated) so iv had to bleach my roots in the run up to that. I also got my boyfriend an early christmas present as he's doing night shift this week, so it makes it a little bit easier for him in the mornings, but the best thing i received this week was a gold package from blackmilk. I took a few cheeky selfies before i had to put it away ... until christmas.

Talking of Christmas it's not that long away i will finally have a few days off getting up really early and worrying about bills or any life problems ... until the January sales come in that is. Im also doing a post on what i got for christmas as it will include my blackmilk clothing and starting of the new year afresh and with loads of new ideas for my blog and possibly more videos for youtube. 


Thank you for reading follow me on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.